Hey All On Matrix Gunz Server
Please Login Or Register
~~~~ Regards Matrix-Team. ~~~~
Matrix-Gunz
Hey All On Matrix Gunz Server
Please Login Or Register
~~~~ Regards Matrix-Team. ~~~~
Matrix-Gunz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Matrix-Gunz

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Vote Now For MatrixGunz Vote
[Owner]MrLeo:Welcome in MatrixGunz

Mrs.Legend Apply

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bovine
Bovine

Matrix Points : 22

Mrs.Legend Apply Empty
PostSubject: Mrs.Legend Apply   Mrs.Legend Apply Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 6:56 am

Name: Ahmed

In game name (IGN): Mrs.Legend

About me: Well, through out the years of being a freestyler, I have grown and matured quite a bit. From being an egotistic maniac. To becoming a nice and funny person. Yes, I do have my bad days, but I know how to express myself without bothering others.

How active are you?: I’m pretty active, the second I come home, I throw down my bag and turn on my computer. Check out the forums. Then I would go on gunz, or complete my homework first.

Do you meet all of the requirements?: Yes I do make the requirements.

Do you have any experience with being a game moderator? (No need to mention names of servers): Yes, I do have much experience with being a game moderator. Also, i can still watch over the server while the game masters cannot.

Why should you be accepted as a staff member? What can you contribute to us?: I think I should be accepted as a staff member because I have been dedicated to this server since day 1, even when there was only 3 people online back then , i still didnt give up. Also, if I were accepted I would fulfill my job of a GM, and push myself to do better.

Do you speak any other languages beside English?: Yup , Arabic ، English ، Hebrew .

Closing: Well this is it , i wish luck to all the others applying for GM. I hope I get accepted, as i always wanted to be a freestyling staff member. Even if i do not get accepted now, I will always get back up and try again.
Back to top Go down
[Owner]Leo
Owner
Owner
[Owner]Leo

Matrix Points : 781

Mrs.Legend Apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mrs.Legend Apply   Mrs.Legend Apply Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 5:38 am

/accpeted

/lock
Back to top Go down
http://matrix-gunz.omgforum.net

Mrs.Legend Apply
Page 1 of 1