Hey All On Matrix Gunz Server
Please Login Or Register
~~~~ Regards Matrix-Team. ~~~~
Matrix-Gunz
Hey All On Matrix Gunz Server
Please Login Or Register
~~~~ Regards Matrix-Team. ~~~~
Matrix-Gunz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Matrix-Gunz

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Vote Now For MatrixGunz Vote
[Owner]MrLeo:Welcome in MatrixGunz

Fuse [GM] Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fuse
Fuse

Matrix Points : 3

Fuse [GM] Application Empty
PostSubject: Fuse [GM] Application   Fuse [GM] Application Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 7:05 am

Names: Semaj

IRL Name: James Flores

IGN: Iris

Time zone: Eastern Standard Time [EST]

GMT + 8

Hourly play time:

6 - 8 hours Every day In - Game / Forum

Reason you think you should be a GM:

I would Definately get rid of those People abusing the rules eg. hacking/glitching/bug abusing also i would try to serve the community as good as i can which my knowledge.I enjoy helping other players, and I love the ability to restrict the ability to play or speak to those who think they can be better then us by hacking or spamming. It's just not funny or interesting for us, and they need to be stopped as soon as possible. That's one of the reasons why I wish to be TGM, because my playing time often puts me at the opposite times compared to most of the current GM team.

I would be as active and as helpful as i can. I will deal out the punishments to those who need to be punished.
- I will not put someone above someone else. Rules are Rules, when you break them, you'll get warned/banned. Hackers, User's and insulting GM will result a permanent ban. Spammers will get a warning to stop spamming, if they insist they will get disconnected but if they insist again then it will result a mute for X day, depending on the situation. Of course everyone makes mistakes, but be glad that people clear those mistakes, and don't say I don't care. And like every GM does, I'll work as hard as I can, to make everything possible for the featured members. People are expecting much from this server, but we will make this server so great that you would look and suddenly your eyes would pop out. If any players or even if any staff are in needs of help, then I will be there to assist them and if the reason I gave wasn't enough then I'll keep trying, until it'll work.

I'am not going to lie and say my life's goal is to ban all hackers from MatrixgunZ, It's what almost every other application has on it. I will say I will do my very best and put forth 110% to banning hackers, but what interests me most of the GM position would be Hosting Event's. I find that the most fun, please trust me when I say I take thing's seriously so there will be time for fun and time to do my job as a GM and ban hackers and keep Matrix gunz under control.

Past experiences with private servers:

almost 2 years...

im old Tgm/Trial Dev in other private Servers
Proof:

Fuse [GM] Application Gunz004

Fuse [GM] Application Gunz005

Fuse [GM] Application Gunz000

Fuse [GM] Application Gunz002

Contact Info:

Yahoo : Roxieboy111@yahoo.com

Thankz..
Back to top Go down